COVID-19 Response and Commitment
Visits mean the world to our residents, so please respect our visitation requirements as we try to protect your loved ones and our staff.
- We continue to abide by state-specific guidance from TN-DOH and CDC.
- Infection prevention and control remain our priority.
- Please do not visit if you are ill in anyway.
- Confirm all visits 24 hours in advance by calling 423-337-9742.
- You must bring and wear a face mask or face covering at all times.
- We will take your temperature and require that you sign in.
- Sanitize your hands before and after a visit.
To get the latest COVID-19 vaccination information, please visit – The CDC’s COVID-19 Vaccination page